Friday, March 6, 2009

Extra spicy, please!

I was cleaning up my email and saw a list of hunks from India and the Middle East so I decided to post some of the pics here and create my own list (thanks to the wonderful world of google). I never thought that they grow these kind of men from there and that I'd admire - make that drool over their pictures. You can't blame me - after all the stereotypical comments we Filipinos make against Indians and other Middle Easterners.

Example:

- Pag hindi ka tumigil sa kakaiyak diyan, ibebenta na kita sa bumbay!
- Amoy bumbay ka na! Maligo ka naman!!!

In fairness, I dated a Persian guy last year (miss you, Ali) and he was a living testament that not everyone who eats one kilo of onions every meal stinks. P.S. Thanks for the dinner - scrambled onion, er- scrambled egg overloaded with onions.

And in case you are wondering why it didn't work out between the two of us - we really didn't have much to talk about. He had to consult his electronic dictionary for every word I say.

Anyway, on with my list!



I couldn't find any information about him but who cares about that when his eyes are killing me already!




love 'em arms n chest



and the abs of course

Full Name : Hrithik Roshan
Nick Name : Duggu
Height : 6' 2"
Birth Date : 10 January 1974
Star Sign : Capricorn
Occupation: Bolywood star





the grandson of King Faisal and the unofficial most handsome man in UAE
(can't find any info about him, too, but I know he's there somewhere)

No comments: